21 février 2010

When I think of Home

Ce matin, je cherchais des articles sur le sujet "chez soi" et j'ai trouvé un petit poème qui m'a bien fait sourire. Et donc, j'ai décidé de le partager avec vous...

When I Think Of Home

When I think of 'home' I think of cherry pies
When I think of 'home' I think of mulberry trees
When I think of 'home' I think of butterflies
When I think of 'home' I think of bumble bees

When I think of 'home' I think of hummingbirds
When I think of 'home' I think of sun brewed tea
When I think of 'home' I think of morning walks
When I think of 'home' I think of Grandma and me

When I think of 'home' I think of hidden trails
When I think of 'home' I think of lullabies
When I think of 'home' I think of signs of spring
When I think of 'home' I think of pumpkin pies

When I think of 'home' I think of bedtime stories
When I think of 'home' I think of I think of honeysuckle
When I think of 'home' I think of roses blooming
When I think of 'home' I can't help but chuckle

Because when I think of 'home' I think Heaven
When I think of 'home' I think of all thats kind
When I think of 'home' I think of dancing

When I think of 'home' Grandma comes to mind

Catlin L. Crawford
 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire